Sunday 29 May 2011

When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pieeeeee, thats Amore!

After visiting Paris, I enjoyed the city vibe and constant movement that was going on so, i decided to save up and go to Venice. Venice was so beautiful and i would love to go there again! In particular I loved the urban landscape was so visually appealing with all the different colours and Venetian style; I took some really great photographs.

The image above was taken by Henri Cartier-Bresson in Venice in 1953. I love his black and white vintage looking photography and tried to re-create that same effect in some of my photography.





Although this image is very dark and you can hardly see anything, i like the effect it has and how you can just see the outline of the buildings and the sun shimmering on the water.

There were many churches in Venice, i popped my head in few and had a nosey, this one was just so beautiful, the colours really bright and complimenting each other. Had to get a sneaky picture.


I went on a Gondola, it had to be done, and i loved every minute of it! There was even a serenade! It was fabulous!





Venice was also beautiful at night, with its in and out winding streets it was very easy to get lost if you didn't know where you were going (which most of the time i didn't) but it was all part of the fun, not knowing where you end up!

No comments:

Post a Comment